Monday [June 23, 2008]
Chem: Problem Set o_o This may or may not help. Covalent Bonding Theories
Math: I-HW4 pp. 232-233 of Cole book nos. 6, 8, 10, 16, 30, 38.
English: Group presentations! Pick a scene from chapters 9-12 that you think is the most important, then discuss the values it shows. And er, present niyo through drawing or skit yung scene that you picked.
Tuesday [June 24, 2008]
Fil: Last, last, (sana) last, version nung sanaysay na naglalarawan.
Wednesday [June 25, 2008]
Bio: Draw your station on cartolina and report to the class.
SosSci: Quiz tungkol sa SGR. Athlos about Debt: The New Colonialism
Physics: Write down solutions in notebook, then photocopy.
19. (I) A car accelerates from 12m/s to 25 m/s in 6.0 s. what was its acceleration? How far did it travel in this time? Assume constant acceleration.
25. (II) A car traveling 45 km/h slows down at a constant 0.50 m/s^2 just by “letting up on the gas.” Calculate (a) the distance the car coasts before it stops, (b) the time it takes to stop, and (c) the distance it travels during the first and fifth seconds.
29. (III) A speeding motorist traveling 120 km/h passes a stationary police officer. The officer immediately begins pursuit at a constant acceleration of 10.0 km/h/s (note the mixed units). How much time will it take for the police officer to reach the speeder, assuming that the speeder maintains a constant speed? How fast will the police officer be traveling at this time?
35. (I) Calculate (a) how long it took King Kong to fall straight down from the top of the Empire State Building (380 m high), and (b) his velocity just before “landing”?
36. (II) A foul ball is hit straight up into the air with a speed of about 25 m/s. (a) How high does it go? (b) How long is it in the air?
Special thanks to Lithium.😀
Thursday [June 26, 2008]
English: Read the rest of the chapters of Ramayana. Expect a quiz!
Physics: Long test! Coverage is everything we’ve discussed so far. xD
Friday [June 27, 2008]
Math: Graph and give all characteristics.
- y = x^2 – 2x – 3
- y = |x – 2| + 1
Fil: Maghanap ng kahit anong editoryal. Humanda para sa diskusyon sa klase.
Chem: Long test! Mag-aral nang mabuti para pumasa. D:
Bio: Individual work. Using any appropriate reference material, locate the different parts of the digestive system and give their function. On a separate sheet (apart from the one BJ photocopied), construct a chart that will answer the following questions:
- What digestive enzymes are found in the a. mouth b. stomach c. small intestines
- What substance does each enzyme in # 1 act on?
- What is the product of each enzyme action cited in #2?
Remember to cite your references!
Monday [June 30, 2008]
Math: Long test. Mag-aral na kung gusto niyo pumasa. D:
Tuesday [July 1, 2008]
STR: Make 3 research briefs.
Problem Proposed Title Project Brief Specifications Conceptual Framework