1) S in sodium sulfite
2) Mn in potassium permanganate
3) N in calcium nitrate
4) N in nitrogen dioxide
5) S in hydrogen thiosulfate
6) S in S8
7) Cr in Na2CrO4
8 ) V in K3V5O14
9) C in C2H6O
10) P in P2O7^-4
Giancoli 5th Edition, p. 72, 3-20, 3-22, 3-28, 3-34, 3-35. Kung sino may alam nung questions dito, pakipost na lang please kasi 3rd edition lang yung meron ako. D:
20. A diver running 1.6m/s dives out horizontally from the edge of a vertical cliff and reaches the water below 3.0s later. How high was the cliff and how far form its base did the diver hit the water?
22. Romeo is chucking pebbles gently up to Juliet’s window, and he wants the pebbles to hit the window with only a horizontal component of velocity. He is standing at the edge of a rose garden 8.0m below her window and 9.0m from the base of the wall. How fast are the pebbles going when they hit her window?
28. A shot-putter throws the shot with an initial speed of 14m/s at a 40 degree angle to the horizontal. Calculate the horizontal distance traveled by the shot if it leaves the athlete’s hand at a height of 2.2m above the ground.
34. A projectile is fired with an initial speed of 40.0m/s. Plot on the graph paper its trajectory for initial projection angles of theta = 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, and 90 degrees. Plot at least 10 points for each curve.
35. A projectile is fired with an initial speed of 75.2m/s at an angle of 34.5 degrees above the horizontal on a long flat firing range. Determine:
- the maximum height reached by the projectile
- the total time in the air
- the total horizontal distance covered (that is in the range)
- the velocity of the projectile 1.5s after firing