Philippine Science High School
Directions: Answer the first two numbers. Then choose one item from numbers 3 to 5 and answer it. You have to answer each number with a minimum of 20 sentences. Each number is worth 20 points.
- Which among the four (4) characteristics of a loving person can you omit in a person whom you will have a relationship with. Justify. (I won’t accept none of the 4 characteristics as an answer. You should choose one.)
- Among the items in the social skills which of the following is very important for you in order for a person to easily build a healthy relationship with others. Justify your answer.
- If you will have a date during the prom how will you treat him/her the whole night so that both of you will have a great night? (Bonus: Who do you want to be your date during the prom? It should be from batch 2009 and 2010 only)
- What is your dream date? Describe how and where will you spend your time with your date (bonus if you will give the name of the person… it should be a student from PSHS)
- Among the items in the respect checklist below give two items you can omit on the person you will be dating. Justify your answer.
- Does this person avoid put down or rejection?
- Is this person interested in what I say or do?
- Does this person make responsible decisions that are healthy, safe, legal, and respectful of self and others, follows the guidelines of trusted adults and demonstrate character?
- Is this person drug-free?
- Is this person non-violent, never harms me or other people in any way?
- Is this person willing to say NO to sexual activity?
- Does this person encourage me to do my best in school?
- Does this person choose friends who are responsible?
- Does this person have a healthy attitude about members of both sexes?
- Does this person treat all people regardless of their race, religion, gender or other differences, with respect?
Note: This exam is due on Wednesday, August 6, 2008 till 12:00 noon only at the gym or a SHB Faculty Room cubicle 30. Write your answers on intermediate pad. Fold your paper into two (crosswise) and staple the three sides so no one can read your answers especially on the bonus items. (hehehehe). You may also email your answers at firstname.lastname@example.org. For those who will submit it by the periodic exam week will get a 5 points bonus.
**Thanks sa BeryBigBetBlog