Eto rin yung additional homework sa SS, due on Monday:
Eto yung physics HW. Answers in notebook, pass photocopy (as always).
1. How can the energy of the water behind a dam be converted into
2. What happens to the energy when a moving car hits a brick wall
and comes to rest?
3. What has happened to the energy of a ball rolling across the
floor as it comes to a stop?
4. How does bouncing on a trampoline illustrate kinetic and
5. Why are most mountain roads designed so that they weave back
and forth with a gradual slope rather than going straight up the
There you go. By the way, other hws:
* English – speech
* SS – Quiz on chap 14 (questions on blue folder, answer on notebook/filler)
* Physics – yung nasa taas
* Chem – quiz about recent topic on solutions
study well, sleep early, don’t cram. good luck!